agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I felt like urine pro on CSI , lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I felt like urine pro on CSI , lol

Girl, if I ever blacklighted this place, I'd have to move. There are some things I just don't want to know........! I replaced the carpet in this place last spring for that very reason. The old carpet looked like a murder had taken place and they dragged the body around to bleed out in several places in the house. *Shudder*

During Mable's last months of life, she often miss calculated when using her potty pads....poor sweetie.....so next up is the carpet and Pergo in my bedroom/bathroom!

AllisonXX

Nov 8, 2012
Northwest Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Monty
Yes, who knows what you will find with the black light?! Definitely keeping everything pee-free is the most important thing.

You could try the potty training tip of feeding all over the house, as dogs generally don't want to pee where they eat.

Now that you have had enough time to earn the Westie's trust, how is it going? If you aren't already, you could find opportunities to assert your leadership with both dogs in other circumstances (for example directing them on what to do such as letting them know where to be and in what position, going out the door ahead of them, being in the front on your walks, etc.).

Good luck!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=268]ginger[/MENTION]mom - How's sweet Arnold and The Westie doing? Update! Share your success!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Interested to hear too!! We just got a new bully in to the rescue and our foster says he is marking everywhere. He's an older bully and not neutered yet!! :(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.