Other I absolutely HATE Remi (at night)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Update: the loud noise, in this case, since my jar broke, I'm using candles in a small wicker basket, have almost eliminated Remi's evening bullying. The improvement has been huge in just a matter of days. I am actually beginning to trust him near my face, to always give me gentle kisses, and this has been HUGE in bonding us closer. Thanks for all the amazing tips and advice. So far so good...

Yay Remi. Pretty soon he's going to be all growed up and you'll be wondering where that rambunctious, naughty little puppy went.....sniff!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I was having a problem, not with my two biting us, but when they play with each other, they often were getting too rough and biting each other really hard, and biting and tugging at each others ears. I wasn't able to break them apart. I read on this site about the pennies in the jar, I watched the video and was going to make one, but then I read a story from someone, that the jar broke and there was glass everywhere, so I decided not to use a glass jar. I was going to put some pennies in a empty pop can, and just tape up the opening, but I hadn't done it yet, and was sitting on the couch one night, and Bulldozer and Blossom started getting really rough with each other, so I grabbed my Vitamin bottle and shook it, the sound of the shaking vitamins startled them, and they totally stopped. So either a pop can or a plastic bottle can be used, you could even use an empty medicine bottle with anything that will make a noise, pennies, screws, nuts, bolts, etc. and by using the pop can or a plastic bottle, it would be totally safe from shattering or breaking

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online