Help Needed! Peeing in crate

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Remi has been excellent in potty training via the crate. Since we removed all bedding, he hasn't peed a single time in about 2 weeks. My question now is, when did you guys start re-adding the bedding back to the crate? Never? Ever? :) Thanks!!

That's great to hear!! I would wait a few more weeks to be sure. We waited for about a month until Winston was accident free then we started off with towels because those were easy to wash or just throw away. Good luck!!

Gunny B

Jul 19, 2012
Marysville, Wa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Beaufort & Denali (Boxer)
We try adding it back in about once a month. At the current rate of success gunny will have bedding NEVER. :)

JROBERT

Oct 28, 2012
Blum, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly Mae
This has been very helpful! I trained Molly Mae in about four days but she still continues to pee in her crate.... She has a big comfy comforter in her kennel and I am washing it almost everyday so I think I am going to try to take it out and see what happens. Appreciate the insight!

OP
ModernFemme

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
This has been very helpful! I trained Molly Mae in about four days but she still continues to pee in her crate.... She has a big comfy comforter in her kennel and I am washing it almost everyday so I think I am going to try to take it out and see what happens. Appreciate the insight!

It is totally amazing the plethora of knowledge people have here. No idea what I would do without this community. Next week I will add a small towel and see what happens. It can't be too thin or Remi, out of sheer daytime boredom, will start eating it.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online