General Question How did you puppy do in training class (puppy class)?

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
So I started taking Izzy to a puppy training class and it has been great but also kind of a challenge on certain aspects. Our first class we showed our dogs how to relax :2thumbs: (that was easy! score 10!), second task was to make your dog pay attention to you by holding a treat in between your eyes (any bulldog would stare of me with a piece of liver treat in between my eyes! score 10!). :pray:

Our second class was yesterday and I guess it wasnt as easy as our first class.... We started the heel training.... All the other puppies acting super hyper, excited and my little bug almost falling asleep and dragging! :ashamed:We had no problem as far as her "pushing the leash"... I guess my problem was "pushing my dog while on the leash"!!!! She is soooo chill and slowwww and tired!!!

Our next task was to make them seat, take 3 steps back and call them (with no treat and just excitment on your voice). Oh Boy! My baby drags, drags.... take a little step, seats, yawn...her level of energy was 0% compare to the other puppies! I love it cuz it's funny but I am wondering if we will be able to graduate from this class...

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is very funny .......... but you know what's coming right???

:pics:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
PICTURES ........... or .......... I'll accept VIDEO!!! I want to see Isabel falling asleep in puppy school!! :luv:

OP
Izzy's Mom

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
PICTURES ........... or .......... I'll accept VIDEO!!! I want to see Isabel falling asleep in puppy school!! :luv:

I will try to make one... but the instructor is so strict that I might get in trouble!!!!!

I have a video of her doing tricks at home.... the training was all done by her mom, me!!!!!
(how do I post a video here?)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She is just a doll, and I bet the cutest in her class.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.