Help Needed! Jonesy still humps my leg?

JohnS

Jul 9, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Jonesy
Hello everyone,

Jonesy is 2 yrs old and still humps my leg at least once a day. She is spayed and has been for a year. Is she showing me she thinks she s dominant over me? is this normal? How do i get her to stop? Any advise? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
My Molly does this every evening after dinner when it's playtime. For her it is because she is excited, not because she is dominating me.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
They're right. Don't make a big production out of it; just disagree with the behavior (with as little sound as possible; use energy/body language) and take note of when this regularly happens so you can modify whatever excitement is "inspiring" her. LOL

Bea has humped me exactly twice and I know it's 100% her trying to deal with over-excitement. I know this simply because she does not get over-excited hardly EVER. Mr. Bo on the other hand...........he could be "Mr. Humpy" left unchecked.....LOL Remember too that your pup is two years old. That's "teenager" years. I would expect some kookoo behaviors at this time. More walks (leadership) and more exercise will help too.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.