loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I wipe no matter what they sleep on my bed an couch yes I wipe everytime they :poo: they know the routine to they will wait to get on the couch until they get wiped I did it with all my dogs even before I got a English bulldog

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh yeah, I have that problem with Wilson! Welcome to the wonderful world of professional Bully Booty Wipers! :ROFL: Not sure why but Wilson just can't seem to pinch that last little bit off. My professional Bully Booty Wipers skills are so honed in that I give him a sniff before I put him up on my bed. :laugh: :laugh: I encourage you to accept this minor bum flaw and accept your new profession! :peace2:

Have you found any Poop nuggets yet? :biglaugh:

OMG! I just starting laughing lol I forgot who had the nugget in their pocket LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
and isnt it lovely when they have eaten hair. lol..The diaper dogs I always wipe, Gracie will put her head down for me to wipe. .lol

hnhammond

Aug 20, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda (Tilly)
I have to confess I am a butt wiper. I also wipe her girlie bits once or twice a day. For some reason her laziness likes to just kind of sit on the dirt and pee and her girlie bits get a bit dirty. Plus I hate when she gets back onto the bed with me and leaves a little dirt...tends to always be on my pillow because the princess believes her bum needs to be elevated and cushioned.

We have the same dog... I wipe her lady bits after every walk for the exact same reason - she just sits in dirt and pee and it will end up on my pillow! :bitching:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I thought I was done with bum wiping once the kids were potty trained. Guess I was wrong. With my yorkie as long as I make sure she is groomed back there, other than when she eats some of my hair, she is good to go. I didn't realize that I would have to return to being a bum wiper once I got Raven. Oh well, what can I say, she is worth every bit of the embarrassment. I know she gets embarrassed because the minute we come in she looks at me like do we have to do this again...lmao. Sometimes she wants to get away from me but she knows I will dilligently follow her..lol.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I thought I was done with bum wiping once the kids were potty trained. Guess I was wrong. With my yorkie as long as I make sure she is groomed back there, other than when she eats some of my hair, she is good to go. I didn't realize that I would have to return to being a bum wiper once I got Raven. Oh well, what can I say, she is worth every bit of the embarrassment. I know she gets embarrassed because the minute we come in she looks at me like do we have to do this again...lmao. Sometimes she wants to get away from me but she knows I will dilligently follow her..lol.

I wipe Hermie on the front porch, and I'm sure the neighbors can hear me yelling "Booty wipe! Booty wipe!! Come here! Wait, stop, let me wipe your booty!" But he loves it, he's always sticking his butt in my face for something or another.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I wipe Hermie on the front porch, and I'm sure the neighbors can hear me yelling "Booty wipe! Booty wipe!! Come here! Wait, stop, let me wipe your booty!" But he loves it, he's always sticking his butt in my face for something or another.

LMAO..neighbors probably thinking you got some sort of freaky thing going on at your place...lmao.

bullyluv34

Aug 29, 2012
Imperial, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Francesca aka "Frankie"
I am a " bully booty wiper" as well ;) Every time we come in Frankie's wipes are right by the door and she knows she is getting that booty wiped or she knows no "cookie" for her ... and she's gotta have her "potty cookie" :)

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
We're also botty wipers...Tuni isn't a fan of it though...she knows it's coming and takes off to the corner of the room and hides LOL!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
You are all too funny!!!! I am glad to meet a bunch of crazy people just like me when it comes to dogs and specially EBD! :)

I also have to wipe Izzy's bump every time she does #2. The cleaning wipes are strategically placed in a spot by the kitchen door so as soon as I walk into the door I reach for them!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.