General Question Wiping after #2

Roxyfreckles

Jul 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
So I love my Roxy who is almost 6 months old. She has been the fastest learning and most well behaved dog I have ever had.

But the thing that irritates me is bulldogs are messy poopers!!! I have to wipe her butt every time she comes back in hahaha. She can never just pinch it off clean like my boxer does.

Anyone else have this problem???
Here she is BTW

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349711746.974943.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

Occasionally if for some reason their poops are softer than usual. I'm glad its not often cos the minute swet Lucy heres the wipe packet crinckling she runs a mike to hide her butt and her nose under her cushion :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You may either be giving her too much food or the quality of the food may have a lot of fillers. What do you feed and how much per day?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Somebody on here a while back shared pictures of little dried berry's that she'd find laying around. Just some evidence. :lmaogirl:
It was just too funny. :yes: I just check the behind when they come in the door just in case there's a little left. Not always anything there, just sometimes.

Roxy is way to cute, give that mug a smooshy kiss from us

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I have to confess I am a butt wiper. I also wipe her girlie bits once or twice a day. For some reason her laziness likes to just kind of sit on the dirt and pee and her girlie bits get a bit dirty. Plus I hate when she gets back onto the bed with me and leaves a little dirt...tends to always be on my pillow because the princess believes her bum needs to be elevated and cushioned.

OP
R

Roxyfreckles

Jul 28, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxy
You may either be giving her too much food or the quality of the food may have a lot of fillers. What do you feed and how much per day?

I feed her blue buffalo puppy....3 cups a day

She has solid poops but she just doesn't pinch it off cleanly haha...

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I have to confess I am a butt wiper. I also wipe her girlie bits once or twice a day. For some reason her laziness likes to just kind of sit on the dirt and pee and her girlie bits get a bit dirty. Plus I hate when she gets back onto the bed with me and leaves a little dirt...tends to always be on my pillow because the princess believes her bum needs to be elevated and cushioned.

Lol Omg that is too funny!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I feed her blue buffalo puppy....3 cups a day

She has solid poops but she just doesn't pinch it off cleanly haha...

Maybe try backing off the food just a bit-- like 1/4 cup per day. It may help with the dingleberries!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
So I love my Roxy who is almost 6 months old. She has been the fastest learning and most well behaved dog I have ever had.

But the thing that irritates me is bulldogs are messy poopers!!! I have to wipe her butt every time she comes back in hahaha. She can never just pinch it off clean like my boxer does.

Anyone else have this problem???
Here she is BTW

View attachment 28274

Oh yeah, I have that problem with Wilson! Welcome to the wonderful world of professional Bully Booty Wipers! :ROFL: Not sure why but Wilson just can't seem to pinch that last little bit off. My professional Bully Booty Wipers skills are so honed in that I give him a sniff before I put him up on my bed. :laugh: :laugh: I encourage you to accept this minor bum flaw and accept your new profession! :peace2:

Have you found any Poop nuggets yet? :biglaugh:

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
I've recently been promoted to Herman's personal poop chute cleaner - I didnt have to do it before, but now it seems like I have to do it almost every time. [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] i have probably been caught sniffing too LOL Herman looooooves the booty wipe, he holds his little tail up for me. If I forget, I usually get a "ummm, mom didnt you forget something?" kind of look.

I love my stinky booty baby so much!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
[MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION], usually the hubbys says to me after he picks up a fresh nugget "Nice Pick". :D Poor Wilson gets referred to as "Nice Pick" quite often. :laugh:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I guess I"m lucky in that I don't seem to have to do the booty wipe too often!!! Usually one of us will smell it ... and it turns out to be one of the Miniature schnauzers ... not the bullies!!!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she is a beauty and look mighty comfy on the sofa!!

Necessary or not, we wipe after every dump

Deanna1489

Sep 14, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis
I booty wipe every time Otis goes #2. I keep wipes beside the door and when we come back in I just say "let's wipe your butt" and he jumps on the bottom step and waits for me to do the deed. He doesn't seem to mind one bit. What we do for our bully's.

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Yup I wipe after every #2! It gets stuck under Gio's little screw tail. We also have to clean his tail pocket every night! Luckily he loves getting his bum wiped!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online