Humping

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
some say it's a dominance thing. But when HRH does it, it seems purely out of excitement. She only does it when we are playing and she is happy and excited about it.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Ellie was doing this to one of her toys recently. A lot of what I read on line was that it was either a dominance or excitement thing. There was a thread on here a while back...could have sworn I started one but couldn't find it under my threads.....that had some other advice. When she has done it, we've just redirected her to another toy.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
some say it's a dominance thing. But when HRH does it, it seems purely out of excitement. She only does it when we are playing and she is happy and excited about it.

This is also my case. Weird part is it is usually right before their dinner! Never any other time of day!!???

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

EBD4ever

Oct 4, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (RIP) Izabelle "Izzy"
Our bulldog Maggie would hump my son or any of his friends that were around. The would make her chase them and if they fell she would hump them. Of course my son and his buddies thought it was the funniest thing. I think it was just an excitement thing for the dog.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online