Help Needed! Confusion with his privates O.O

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Ok so this is my first bulldog and I've barely noticed this recently and have taken care of it but it is coming back and I was wondering if it's just my puppy or if he's a bit of an oddball.
My Stoagie is 3 1/2 months old and he won't *clean* himself meaning his little puppy weiner, I didn't notice until a few days ago it was getting quite dirty so I got a wipe and cleaned him up. With all my other dogs I've never had this problem because they cleaned themselves but I just never see Stoagie do it and I was not told that this is normal so I'm asking for input. [: Thank you.

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
most bulldogs can't reach their boy bits!! I've only had one puppy who could at a young age but he's a little long legged. The other two or very short legged and can't reach their parts. So the cleaning has to be done by you!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes almost all bulldogs cannot reach their bully bits, males and females! So all bully owners have the utmost responsibility to keep them clean-- especially the females who have folds around their vulva and like to sit down almost while they pee!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Or those of us who have boys that sit and pee. Yup...welcome to world of bulldog weiners. The responsibility is all yours. But...won't you feel better about kissing your bulldog on the lips? As shown below.

Last edited:

SuggieMama

Aug 5, 2012
fl
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
this is one very endearing thing i love about having dogs that cant reach their "parts"... i dont feel bad
giving them kisses:rofl:

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Thanks everyone!!!!! I have no problem cleaning him up and he seems to not mind either, just lays there really like he enjoys it. haha[:
I just wanted to make sure this was normal so I know what to expect. :)

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=6013]Stoagie713[/MENTION], so maybe now you'll want to get a 2nd bully who can help clean Stoagie and vice versa! Just a thought...:whistle:

OP
Stoagie713

Stoagie713

Sep 12, 2012
Vacaville, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Stoagie
Yes I do learn something every day with him hahah [:

[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I already want another one! haha

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
Bacon's Mommy normally takes care of cleaning the boy bits, for some reason it kinda freaks me out, and I'm not a squeamish person at all

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
[MENTION=6013]Stoagie713[/MENTION], so maybe now you'll want to get a 2nd bully who can help clean Stoagie and vice versa! Just a thought...:whistle:

:rolleyes: Lilly is always trying to 'clean' Bruins area. I literally have to pull her away

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online