Seriously???

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
The nipping totally sounds like a puppy thing to me as well. We had to do a lot of redirection with toys when Bacon was smaller to be able to walk around without losing a toe. As far as the urinating goes, how old is your puppy? Is he also humping your husband, ie trying to assert his dominance over him?

OP
Mountainlover

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
The nipping totally sounds like a puppy thing to me as well. We had to do a lot of redirection with toys when Bacon was smaller to be able to walk around without losing a toe. As far as the urinating goes, how old is your puppy? Is he also humping your husband, ie trying to assert his dominance over him?

No, we haven't seen any humping at all out of him. He does like to charge into the side of our Cavalier and bite her tail and ears. He also loves to put his weight on her and us...laying on our feet, etc. His biting is getting a little better. When he does bite now, it seems that he tries to be gentle about it. He hasn't peed on anyone else, but my husband refuses to hold him now. lol He prefers to sit on the floor next to him so he doesn't have the opportunity. I have held him some since though and he hasn't peed on me. He's just the cutest little thing and our neighbors always come to play with him when they see him outside. They have even offered to watch him if we leave town. (They have a bulldog, their 2nd). He's quite popular around here!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.