General Question Is it normal for fixed dogs to try and hump?!?!?!?!?!?!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
My gawd! Cutty and Miila are just horny toads and they both get overly excited wanting more. Wth?!?! Cutty is 6 1/2 and has been neutered since 1 year and Miila got spayed after 1 year as well and is almost 2. Is this normal?!?!?! I never would have thought.....

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Mine really never humped that much, only during rough play or if one was in heat, never a daily thing. sorry no help here.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Punks humps Stigs when they're playing. Chases him around and everything. He was neutered when he was about 6 months I believe. I think it depends on the bully. And where are the pics? lol!

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Punks humps Stigs when they're playing. Chases him around and everything. He was neutered when he was about 6 months I believe. I think it depends on the bully. And where are the pics? lol!

Umm I will have to move this thread to the breakroom for that I think. :LMAO: Honestly they are like teenagers. Miila is a hussy and lifts her leg for Cutty... he "cleans" her then their ears go back and they start their stance. I have to break them up all day long. Mugsy used to hump when he played and got excited but these 2 are taking it to a diff level. Funny hubby now knows those ears even and tells them to put the ears away. Maybe I need to walk around with a hose all day? lol

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Yup, it's normal. :ninjaspank:

Holy moly I didnt either, my gawd these emoticons are great! Normal huh? So... what if they actually "hook up"? lol Once Cutty is totally healed up he gets 100% of the house and freedom back as well. They all have free roam when we leave. Usually they sleep all day if we leave so no worries but this is getting a bit out of control. Maybe it is worse since Cutty cant actually play or chase toys etc.... Hoping it fades after he is healed completely.

[MENTION=322]AshleyWoodman[/MENTION] you are almost there, then you will get a new thingy as well I believe. :lol:

OP
cali~jenn

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Is that possible? I didn't think most bullies could reach.

I dont know... I surely dont wanna find out. Miila is smaller than Cutty so maybe? Not sure he would know her head from her bootie tho having no experience. This will make for some great education for my almost 4 year old skin kid huh? :LMAO:

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
I dont know... I surely dont wanna find out. Miila is smaller than Cutty so maybe? Not sure he would know her head from her bootie tho having no experience. This will make for some great education for my almost 4 year old skin kid huh? :LMAO:

If they keep at it, he could bring them in for show and tell for pre school or kindergarten!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online