Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Our BeBe does not like them either, the rest of them could care less. We just keep telling BeBe "NO" when she comes to bite at it.

OP
Handiangie

Handiangie

Jul 12, 2012
Northern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma
Hmmm..I thought she would just get used to it but it appears she has NO intention. It's almost like she is scared outta her wits, barking and growling and making sure she stays as far away as she can. I've tried putting her in to her her crate thinking it would feel safe and secure but she continues to bark in there too.

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Pan doesn't like either of them either. Some days he runs upstairs to hide from them. Other days he'll stay and bark at them, and some days he goes on the attack.

We have the world's most evil cleaning appliances.

What's really funny is when we run the Rumba and put his chewy on it... He doesn't know what to do... he runs to it, barks, it turns, and he jets... but it's got that chewy - so he has to come back... its the funniest thing ever! :ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The vacuum, broom, monster in the kitchen, ceiling fan, curtains blowing in the breeze, breezes, almost anything outside that moves or makes a sound, gremlins between the house and neighbors house....all these things and more are gonna swallow HRH whole. she just knows it!

Heff102

I will show you my thingy if you show me yours!
Community Veteran
Jul 7, 2012
Humboldt, SK
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Simple solution. Throw out the vacuum and broom.........geeessshhh the bulldog is more important then some cleaning right. And not only does it save you work but allows you more bully time!

PeterPanAndWendy

Jul 27, 2011
Lindsey, Ohio, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Pan Cake
Simple solution. Throw out the vacuum and broom.........geeessshhh the bulldog is more important then some cleaning right. And not only does it save you work but allows you more bully time!

:2thumbs: I would love more bully time! Maybe the kids could clean... lol - then I know it they would never escape the closet to torment Pan...

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
The vacuum, broom, monster in the kitchen, ceiling fan, curtains blowing in the breeze, breezes, almost anything outside that moves or makes a sound, gremlins between the house and neighbors house....all these things and more are gonna swallow HRH whole. she just knows it!

That is why she is aptly named HRH :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online