Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Here’s the skinny.

All cameras are ‘indoor’ cameras. They just call one an “indoor camera” and the other a “motion detection camera.” I have the system with the 2 motion detection cameras because that’s just want I wanted. With the motion detection camera you can remotely set them to record if needed (say you’re away on vacation and forgot to set). While they’re technically not made for being outside, if they were put in a place that the weather elements didn’t get to, you could put one outside. ;)

Model XM2200 has 1 camera and is a motion detection camera (you can turn the motion sensor off too and that’s how I have mine – don’t want them constantly recording). It’s $199.

Model SX2500 have one of each camera and is $249.

Model SM2700 has two motion detection cameras and is $289

VueZone is smartphone ready and you can download the app. I emailed them about an app for the iPad but they don’t have that yet.

You can add additional cameras down the road to each systems, the number you can add depends on the model. And you can put the cameras just about anywhere you want – pretty slick!

If you’re budget minded the $199 will be just fine. But keep in mind if you wanted to add an additional camera it’s $80 for the still ‘indoor’ camera and $100 for the motion camera, so it’s kind of cost effected to get the one for $249 if you can.

@mdn525

Last edited:

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Here’s the skinny.

All cameras are ‘indoor’ cameras. They just call one an “indoor camera” and the other a “motion detection camera.” I have the system with the 2 motion detection cameras because that’s just want I wanted. With the motion detection camera you can remotely set them to record if needed (say you’re away on vacation and forgot to set). While they’re technically not made for being outside, if they were put in a place that the weather elements didn’t get to, you could put one outside. ;)

Model XM2200 has 1 camera and is a motion detection camera (you can turn the motion sensor off too and that’s how I have mine – don’t want them constantly recording). It’s $199.

Model SX2500 have one of each camera and is $249.

Model SM2700 has two motion detection cameras and is $289

VueZone is smartphone ready and you can download the app. I emailed them about an app for the iPad but they don’t have that yet.

You can add additional cameras down the road to each systems, the number you can add depends on the model. And you can put the cameras just about anywhere you want – pretty slick!

If you’re budget minded the $199 will be just fine. But keep in mind if you wanted to add an additional camera it’s $80 for the still ‘indoor’ camera and $100 for the motion camera, so it’s kind of cost effected to get the one for $249 if you can.

@mdn525

Thank you SO MUCH for your help!!!!!!!!! I think I'm def. going to order one, I think it will ease my mind while were at work! Can both my fiance and I download the app to check in on her?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I like the idea of the iphone app .... but have no camera. I have a feeling that most of mine just sleep when we're not home!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thank you SO MUCH for your help!!!!!!!!! I think I'm def. going to order one, I think it will ease my mind while were at work! Can both my fiance and I download the app to check in on her?
Yes you both can view. You'll set up an account with VueZone. You can even invite ssomeone to view too . Like my son can pop in and check them out. I can take away that access at any time too. :up:

You're quite welcome too. I just love it!!!

Heres Emma just now. Daddy must of stuck in the crate, she in heat right lol.
B083D140-C047-438F-8287-7DB7AD011961-8158-000006C5ABA3259C.jpg

mdn525

Aug 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Petunia aka "Tuni"
Yes you both can view. You'll set up an account with VueZone. You can even invite ssomeone to view too . Like my son can pop in and check them out. I can take away that access at any time too. :up:

You're quite welcome too. I just love it!!!

Heres Emma just now. Daddy must of stuck in the crate, she in heat right lol.
B083D140-C047-438F-8287-7DB7AD011961-8158-000006C5ABA3259C.jpg

Emma is just precious!!! I was just watching your video on how to clip her nails...we haven't experimented with that yet, yikes!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma is just precious!!! I was just watching your video on how to clip her nails...we haven't experimented with that yet, yikes!
Thank you, I think she's pretty cute. :) Tuni's a cutie too.

Nail trimming takes a lot of practice but if you keep at it you'll be a pro in no time. Did you read the article yet? It's probably more info than you need but it's pretty dang thorough. Just go slow, have patience, give him treats when learning, and have patience. Never get fraustrating with them if they resist as nail can be a negative thing for them. Some will be more easy to do and others, well they'd prefer not to have theirs done, lol.

Here's the article. :)

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/f...06-Nail-Clipping-Dremel-What-you-need-to-know

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.