Help Needed! I think i am loosing it :(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Well..the rule of thumb is an hour for each month plus an hour! So a 2 month old pup should be able to hold it for 2 hours plus an hour. This guide was great for Jake..I'm sure there are exceptions. If you let her out after eating and drinking..and she goes in her crate with an empty bladder, I think she should be ok or 2... Really 3 hours. usually the signs of a UTI or bladder infection, are very frequent urination with not much coming out...I don't think she has those symptoms right? I do think they will get very used to going out every 2 hours and not hold it much past that.

[MENTION=5447]salukutinaveen[/MENTION]

OP
S

salukutinaveen

Jul 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paaro
Actually when i take her outside for potty she goes like 3 times .. the first time she does good but the next how many ever times she goes she urintaes in very less quantities ..so i am noot sure .. is there a way a DR can check and see if there is UTI ?coz i have to get her shots this wknd anyway ..

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Actually when i take her outside for potty she goes like 3 times .. the first time she does good but the next how many ever times she goes she urintaes in very less quantities ..so i am noot sure .. is there a way a DR can check and see if there is UTI ?coz i have to get her shots this wknd anyway ..

Sure! The vet can check..but I'm thinking Jake did that too..but not every time. It wouldn't hurt to mention it to her vet. I know females are prone to infections because they squat in their own urine..so maybe?

OP
S

salukutinaveen

Jul 17, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Paaro
Ohhhh ! she does that a lot ! .. i keep pushing her every time she does that ! .. but thanks for the info .. i will keep you all posted !

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.