General Question I love you all but you're driving me CRAZY with this behavior stuff

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] You may enjoy this
Well as long as we are sharing stories I have one you all have to hear. When I managed the daycare my bf would occasionally Come in and hang out . When we first met he was terrified of dogs, HE was attacked by a dog at age 5. I convinced him to start slow and just meet a few of the dogs we had there. He really started to enjoy it I think. He even agreed to let me get a puppy , that's when I brought Dozer home. He would often come in watch the group play through the windows and ask me ?? He noticed that some of my bossy male dogs often attempted to mount each other. I explained all the reasons dogs mount, play, excitement, dominance, ect ect and didn't think much of it. He seemed content with my answer as He didn't really ask anything else about it. Fast forward a couple of weeks. I was at home in the shower, and I hear this god aweful puppy screaming noise. My heart jump in my throat and I start to panic.Thinking my Dozer was in serious trouble, I jump out of the shower with a head full of shampoo suds , grab a towel and fling open the door. What do I see when I open it? My 6ft 200 lb boyfriend on all fours on the floor thrusting his pelvis in an awkward back and fourth motion. Underneath him is my tiny 12 week old puppy with the most confused and horrified look on his face I have ever seen on any dog. I yell "what the hell are you doing" Trying to hold my towel up keep soap out of my eyes and not pee my non existant pants from laughter. The bf explained that Dozer tried humping him and he figured he would stop it by showing him who it the boss like the other dogs at my work do :ROFL:

OMG I just spit out my coffee!!!

I am willing to bet he has no idea you just shared that with us!!!!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk :)

OP
dozersmama

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
@dessertskybulldogs :shhhh:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1665]dozersmama[/MENTION]....:laugh:...True story, When Vegas was between the age of 1 and 2 he was a baaaaad humper (still has his moments with company) Joe was on the floor playing with Vegas and Vegas started humping Joe from behind. Joe did the same thing!!! He spun around and grabbed Vegas and started humping him and saying "How do YOU like it!!" I was shocked as I was watching then I rolled laughing. Vegas just got more excited minus the humping, he thought it was great play.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.