Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: E-Collar's

Bulldog(s) Names
    Rudy and Mila
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: E-Collar's

Wondering how things are going with the e-collar. Our dog Mila is deaf and we bought a collar that has both vibration and shock. Working with the vibration as a pager with good results. Thinking I may have to use the shock function as a deterrent in the future. I can say no as many times and as loud as I want (training me is hard LOl) she doesn't hear it. Collar is currently set to 0 Shock so we don't accidentally hit the shock button. Gotta keep the remote away from Rudy, he would use his paws to turn the shock all the way to 100 to keep the little terror (Jaws on Paws) away from him.

Kennel Cleaner
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: E-Collar's

The ecollar training going great! It may sound weird to some, but Fiona loves when we grab the collar and put it on her. She gets all excited. She was a dog that would walk on leash okay. Typically she would zig zag all over the place. We would correct her constantly, but to no avail. I trained with the collar and now she is off leash in perfect heel. It took 20 minutes. During that 20 minutes I think I hit the button about 10 times. As I said before, it's not for everybody, but I definitely a believer. I have also trained dogs with positive reinforcement with great results. The ecollar works alot faster.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Remove Ads