Lifting leg

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
[MENTION=4822]ajwhitt44[/MENTION] - I get the squat followed by a big yoga stretch everytime!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas is over 3 and has never lifted his leg. I once ask the vet about it and he told me Vegas was just lazy. He is neutered and squats.... and Why do people mistake him for a girl?? :ROFL:

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Watson is 13 months, neutered. He usually squats but when there is no grass around he will lift his leg to pee on a bush. Smart boy!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson probably started lifting around 9-10 months, give or take. He doesn't lift very high though but he lifts. Now Jack, my male non bully (he's a pit) is now 1 3/4 years old and would you believe he's still squating like a girl. :confused: He's tall too so he splashes himself all the time. :rolleyes:

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
Tyler (fixed at 5months) never learned to lift his leg to pee. Rudy (not fixed) started lifting his leg at about 9 months. He loves to lift his leg on my wife's favorite plants. Luckily doesn't seem to lift his leg on anything else.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko started lifting his leg at around 4 months, and to my embarrassement he did to female dogs owners legs:ashamed: We got rid of that habbit quickly:whew:
Usko usually squats first to pee and saves always some to lift his leg and mark places, never in the house.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Ftse is eight months old and he lifted his leg about an inch or two on Tuesday for the first time, and after readingbeveryones remarks I think I will roll him over aswell to stop it.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.