Bully started Pooing in the Kitchen!

My son Monty

Jun 21, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Monty
My 3 year old complete male Bully has just started pooing in the kitchen, despite being walked prior to bed.

Is he just turning into a typical lazy Bully or has anyone else had this problem?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
My suggestion would be to walk him at night UNTIL he poos. He's not getting enough time outside to "let her rip" maybe?

Pooing in the house - when genuinely house trained - can also be a medical reason. If the poo is not unusual or you suspect a parasite or something, I'd try the aforementioned route.

Good luck. And where are pictures of this gorgeous boy for us to feast our eyes upon? :detective: You cannot get away with posting her without PICS!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My suggestion would be to walk him at night UNTIL he poos. He's not getting enough time outside to "let her rip" maybe?

Pooing in the house - when genuinely house trained - can also be a medical reason. If the poo is not unusual or you suspect a parasite or something, I'd try the aforementioned route.

Good luck. And where are pictures of this gorgeous boy for us to feast our eyes upon? :detective: You cannot get away with posting her without PICS!

ditto ^^^^^^^

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
SOrry I can't help but wanted to say :welcome: to EBN... Please do an intro and post pix so everyone can introduce themselves to you.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.