Suggestions to keep puppy occupied during the day

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
Hi there, looking for suggestions on toys or treats to keep our 12 week old busy during the day. We spread kibble around his pen, but he pretty much eats it all right when he goes in there. Thanks!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
we give lola a nylabone or two, a hamster bottle filled with about 1 cup of water, and a kong with a big heaping spoon of peanut butter. we almost always come home for lunch but in the rare instance that we can't and she spends about 8 hours in there. I can assure you that she is dead asleep for at least 7 of those hours, and then we have to wake her up and scoop her out when we get home :) the PB lasts about 20 minutes then its nap time

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
You might try one of those Kong Wobbler toys. I got one for Bo when he was a baby - for his "lunch" - and both he and Bo had big fun with it. They still like to play with it. You put kibble in it and then they have to work to get it all out of there. I wouldn't put anything in there that was a choking hazard or could be. NO bullie sticks, pig ears, deer hooves or any of that stuff. Too dangerous.

OP

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
Have you ever given deer antlers to your bully? I've seen online that they're great for chewing and keeps them busy...

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
i give my bulldog elk antlers because he is a power chewer and the elk will last longer

OP

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
Do you know where I can purchase them in Toronto Canada? I've been searching and the only place I can find in amazon, then we're dealing with shipping. Thanks!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.