HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Does anyone use this method? I've already been using it for the come comand and he seams to be catching on pretty fast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I started using it day #1 when I brought Kain home. I am having amazing success.

I wanted to update my videos but he is suffering from a fever so our schedule is all interrupted. I'm now testing stay and come clear across the back yard with a simple sit / stay. Awesome results!

Video if you wish but like I said I've worked further on the commands as well as learnt a few more since this.

Seen your post and got excited <lol> I've learnt as I'm going and doing it on my own, no way knowledgable enough to know if i'm making mistakes or not but keep researching lots and very pleased with my results.

Oh, for feeding time, in less than a week I can now have him sit across the kitchen and wait for my "OK" before he knows he can eat. /Amazing :)

Enjoy! Great idea to get started though...
Vince

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I do not but it seems to be a great way to train. [MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION] you seem to have it down. Good job!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.