Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2298]luvdogz[/MENTION] (if you haven't left us already) we have fostered dogs for a long time....some dogs with deep seeded issues. Unfortunatly, unless you know exactly where this bully came from and his exact situation...you never know why he acts this way when you yell (no matter who/what you are yelling at).
I hate to say this cause I don't ever like to see anyone give up on a dog but if the yelling in your house (even though you aren't yelling AT him) is something that absolutely can't change, then maybe he needs to be someplace else. Just like a dog with special needs...sometimes they just need the exact right owner to be the best dog they can be.

Good luck no matter what you decide to do. And just so you know...the people on this forum are FABULOUS. Super helpful at all times...this is really a great community to be a part of :)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
again, my point is being missed. If i yelled to my husband - "turn on the A/C - i'm frigging hot!"" - he would come at me.

this is not the best forum for this issue.......i'll try a forum that deals with aggression specifically

Im sure that was enough to turn good help away so good luck in your future sources for help.

The issues could be many, maybe the dog has a hearing or ear issue that finds it hurts when you raise your voice etc, like the later post ask to turn on the AC nicely, the energy you give off in combination with loud voices is obviously not the perfect fit for the dog your trying to tone down.

Calm, Calm, Assertive energy only (don't even need to speak) will help you address the dog's issue, and then you can warm him up to yelling at the hubby and see if he starts to be ok with it. ;) Who knows the hubby may not like the yelling either <lol>

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Due to the confrontational nature of this thread this topic is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.