Super excited!

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
Elli is just super excited all the time to see me or Seth (bf) when we get home, wake up in the morning, come out of a room , really anytime that she has not seen us for more than two minutes. It's really cute and I love her but it's sometimes too much especially in the morning when we need to get stuff done or just want to cuddle with her.

Any advice or Is she just so happy we should embrace this?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
She will calm down..a tiny..tiny bit! :ROFL: but Jake is over a year old and acts like I've been gone for hours..when all I did was go to the mailbox! They love their peeps. :yes:

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
If you really want to you can ignore her excitement and in time she will get over it but do you really want that? Probably she will calm down a bit in time. I've seen dogs that hardly lift a brow.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Maybe she simply recognizes you as the pack leader? Is she greeting you happily - but respectfully?
(head down, butt wiggling- but not jumping all over you and going whacko) If so, that's a great thing.

OP
Autzz

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
Is she greeting you happily - but respectfully?
(head down, butt wiggling- but not jumping all over you and going whacko) If so, that's a great thing.

Pretty much. If we ignore it just a lil too long for her she then resorts to jumping on us.

I really down mind it and even look forward to it coming home but in the morning I pick her up to cuddle in bed just a lil long and she goes crazy!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=3960]Autzz[/MENTION] love every minute of it!!! She has no one in her life but you. She will calm down eventually.

Most Reactions