Lay down

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
We'll,,,, if it is Lay Down on command it is something to celebrate......... but if it is just laying down, uh, not so much!!!! :laugh:

And furthermore..... where is the video?... :ROFL:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Good for her!! it only took me 2 1/2 years of non-stop begging and pleading, offering treats, a steak, a car, you name it, did I say begging?? to FINALLY have Vegas give me a high 5 on command!! I figure in another 2 1/2 years I might get him to roll over. :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
EXCELLENT..... so exciting when they are first learning everything!

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] : sound like my bullies are just as stubborn as yours.

It has been over a month of Chelsea being able to test out of Level 1 but refusing to do her commands when the trainers are watching...

Congrats [MENTION=4212]Spunkysmom2012[/MENTION] : I can't get my puppy to do down... unless down means jumps at treats. :)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] ,OMG same here with Mocha!! 1 year of begging her. Paw, paw,paw!!! Gosh!!!!

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Spunky can do it with proper motions and a treat, I won't claim she can do it on her own yet though haha ;)

GoGween

Jan 31, 2012
North Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Yep she really does lay down, consistency is the on thing were working on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Fight The Spunk!

hparker37

Feb 13, 2012
Kingwood, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Hooey
PLEASE share some tips on how you got spunky to lay down. Hooey will sit & stay.. the only other one ive worked on is shake & he will NOT do it. He tries to attack my other hand for the treat. Its hard for me to not get frustrated so eventually I just stop trying! LOL

OP
Spunkysmom2012

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Lol, we take a treat and will first have her sit then we drag the treat from her nose to the ground and do not let her have it until she lays down. Sometimes she lays half way or will get in the play position so we push her bum down and give her the treat with praise. Let me know if that works!! we will be working with spunky on stay next ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online