ideas??

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
me again! soo winston is 5 months old almost 6 months and we have had him for a little over 2 weeks. We are trying to housetrain him and he has been doing really well. He has stopped going in the house but once a week he will pee in his bed in his crate. He only does this at night and its not a nightly occurance as I said it only happens once or twice a week, every other night he sleeps soundly until its time to go out. Any ideas as to why he is doing this? and and ideas on how to stop it? i dont want this to become a habit for him. Thanks so much in advance! :)

hmatos

Nov 4, 2011
We have the same problem with our 7 month old -- I called the breeder and he said he's seen this a lot in some of his females. His solution was to take the bedding out of the crate. That worked for us. Unfortunately we have two other bullies in the house and when beds go down on the floor she'll pee on them every now and then. I wish I had better advice.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
With our Bulldog that was cured by taking him to do his business once a night for about two weeks. After that there's been no problems to get a full night sleep and no surprises in the morning. I think his bladder control doubled after that. Maybe he wants to get his sleep in the night too...

Most Reactions