Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Chew toy

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Susan Moore
    North Carolina
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Chew toy

There was a Chew Toy that I saw here on EBN several days ago, I cannot find the post on it. The Chew Toy was long like a plastic straight stick with a handle on it, one of the Bulldogs was chewing on it. The member was showing how her Bulldog liked it, it It was white, It is hard to explain how it looked. Maybe someone could help me find the post with this chew toy on it. It was not meant to be chewed up and swallowed, it was just a tough toy. Hoping I can find this, I wanted to order Elmo one. Thank You, Susan and My Elmo Boy.
    Last edited by My Otis; 04-01-2015 at 09:53 PM. Reason: just do not like this post I did

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Chew toy

@My Otis Susan and Elmo--I think what you are looking for is on the site justducky go on google and check it-hope this helps! Lynn
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

3. Likes 2BullyMama liked this post

Remove Ads