ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
When we were in Nashville the other night, a kiosk was selling these dogs toys… the Tuggo Dog Toy. We decided to get one for Mr. Wally since he LOVES his Varsity Ball, and all day yesterday he was playing w/it. In fact I had to time him (20 min tops) so he wouldn't get overheated. Has anyone else bought this for their bullies?!! The ONLY thing I would caution is to watch your doggies in case they like to eat ropes, those strands could cause problems if they try to swallow them. I will try to get video of him playing w/it today… it's been so dark dreary and rainy here the last couple of weeks.

2a.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
My dogs have had one of those for awhile. They play with it occasionally. Martha likes it the best. Maude is obsessed with her Jolly Ball! It's like that one, but has a handle, instead of rope. She chews on the handle-but it has lasted. As soon as she goes outside, she goes and gets it! It has lasted a couple of years,so far.

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online