cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I thought I wrote a post about this toy before but I couldn't find anything, so here goes :)

football.jpg
I have been buying this Tuff Football for Finn for a couple years now. It's probably Finn's favorite toy of all, the ball he goes to every single day, multiple times a day, and one ball that has LASTED. Keep in mind that Finn is a very HARD chewer. This is one of the most durable balls I've found so far (other than the Varsity Ball). The nice thing about this football is he can carry it in his mouth around the house, and sucks on it as he falls asleep. It's also a softer ball so it won't ruin your wood floors.

The bonus is it comes with a nice minty scent too :)

It's made from a company called Planet Dog Orbee and cost around $13.00 on Amazon.

The ball will usually last him about 3-4 months which is pretty good, I'd say. You need to be careful with the white strip that goes across the ball as this can be more easily chewed/peeled off. When i see him doing this I will just take the strip off and toss it.

IMG_3651.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thanks for the info [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] I am going to get this next!! See how it holds up around here!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
you find the greatest toys!! thanks, Henny!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] Buster got this football in the mail today and we gave it to him when I got home a couple of hours ago and he will not put it down!! Thanks for sharing Henny! ;)

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
@cali baker Buster got this football in the mail today and we gave it to him when I got home a couple of hours ago and he will not put it down!! Thanks for sharing Henny! ;)

Woohoo!! that's so cool, Phil! I'm happy Buster likes his new football. Finn has his in his mouth right now (like he always does)! I hope Buster will have many hours playing with that :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.