A Great Toy for Bullies-- Crunchcore Bone

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=4054]Bizzymammabee[/MENTION] Nope, he hasn't broken any pieces off (yet). But it's not his go to toy either. Blue won't touch those extreme black toys if they're too big. He needs to be able to get most of his mouth around it or he's not interested.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
@Blueberrys Mom thanks I think I am going to order one for her. She doens't have a specific go to toy for every day, she likes to mix it up. Raven loves that extreme Kong in all the sizes. She broke up one of those already.
@cali baker thanks good to know that professional shredders have a chance with these things.

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
It has been almost a month and a half and Mayhem is still chewing on his daily. He loves it!!

He has been sick for a few days now and hasn't played very much, but he did still chew on the Crunchcore bone for a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
After spending a fortune on toys/nylabones, one of my dog's favorite toys is an empty plastic juice bottle-the big size, like from grape juice, or cranberry juice. The bottles are pretty thick plastic compared to water bottles, and they play with those for a long time. If you like juice-the toy is "free"!!! I take the lid off-so they don't swallow it, and just replace the bottle when it's shabby.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guys.... Mine lasted an hour lol

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Busters lasted just about the same, he pulled out the green thing in the middle after about 4 minutes.

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Holly the destroyer. Some nick names are given, others are earned.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 169
OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Sorry it didn't work out for some of you guys. Mayhem is still chewing away on his.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I now have it in two sizes. Winded up buying the smallest one before the medium size came. Blue prefers the small one and he hasn't ripped it apart (which is saying something, as he usually breaks everything). Thing is, I don't think the "crunch" sound is loud enough for him. He still seems to prefer plastic bottles :(

I was so disappointed...Dudley pretty much ignores this toy. I thought he would love it...he'll push it around with his nose, but he doesn't chew on it!

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Chumley destroys everything! Even Jollyballs after a short time and they're very durable... I thought is wouldn't last long because of what others have posted but he's been chewing on this crunch one nonstop for 2 days now and it's still going strong.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 183

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Chumley destroys everything! Even Jollyballs after a short time and they're very durable... I thought is wouldn't last long because of what others have posted but he's been chewing on this crunch one nonstop for 2 days now and it's still going strong.

Thats awesome!!! I so wish I could find some toy Daisy would love

Members online

No members online now.