cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I gotta get on the bandwagon and order one too. Finn loves those empty water bottles so I know he will enjoy this. Thanks for the rec!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
btw, I think we get more excited buying toys for our bullies than getting stuff for ourselves! I know I do, at least! :excited:

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Yay! this is awesome! Im ordering one... Daisy needs something to keep her entertained!! And I agree with Henny, I get so excited shopping for my lil rotten ;)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We will be picking a few up this weekend. Lucky for us we can get them locally.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
How tough are they? Lilly doesn't destroy her toys but Shy rips them to pieces

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
btw, I think we get more excited buying toys for our bullies than getting stuff for ourselves! I know I do, at least! :excited:

Them and when I find stuff for the auction..... :D

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
I think EBN members are buying all the Crunchcore toys…there were only 6 left on Amazon in the medium when I ordered my two!

Lol I also noticed they didnt have very many when I ordered! When we all get ours we will have to make a thread full of pics of our babies and their new toy!

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
How tough are they? Lilly doesn't destroy her toys but Shy rips them to pieces

I can only speak for Mayhem. He isn't super destructive and he chews on this toy all of the time. Especially for the last three days.....if he isn't sleeping, eating or pooping, he is chewing on this toy. Literally, for hours at a time. He absolutely loves it!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Thank you cx Shy managed to eat top of largest kong extreme and shes only a boxer sized dog lol so im wary what i can buy

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Can you guys that have had it that have monster babies give us a review? Raven loves to tear up her stuffies and chew things. I would like to get one but want to make sure it can withstand her mayhem.

Thanks

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
I now have it in two sizes. Winded up buying the smallest one before the medium size came. Blue prefers the small one and he hasn't ripped it apart (which is saying something, as he usually breaks everything). Thing is, I don't think the "crunch" sound is loud enough for him. He still seems to prefer plastic bottles :(

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
This has turned out to be one of Tate's favorite toys to chew on. He loves it. We call it Mr.Crunchy and he loves chewing on him as he's falling asleep. I got it in size medium. He's had it for 2 wks now and it's still intact, surprisingly. Finn loves plastic bottles to crunch on but he didn't gravitate towards Mr.Crunchy like Tate.

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
I now have it in two sizes. Winded up buying the smallest one before the medium size came. Blue prefers the small one and he hasn't ripped it apart (which is saying something, as he usually breaks everything). Thing is, I don't think the "crunch" sound is loud enough for him. He still seems to prefer plastic bottles :(

Rave likes to chew things. I don't think she would care if it stopped crunching. I just can't afford to give her anything plastic that she will shred and eat. I got her a new XL Bounzer from Kong. It's made of the red material the Kongs come in. She has already damn near chewed off the handle part of it. Wish they made it out of the extreme material like the black one. I need to get rid of it and order another one for her. This is her second one, she loves the stupid thing but she can break it down pretty quickly. I always buy the biggest size available so she has to go crazy and struggle with it. With all the love that Blue has shown the toy do you find pieces of it being broken off? Thanks for sharing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.