mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Mayhem's favorite toy used to be the Jolly Ball, but for Christmas @mer55 gave him his favorite gift ever.......a Crunchcore Bone. It sounds like an empty water bottle when he chews it, but it doesn't break apart/tear like the water bottles. He loves this thing!!!! Last night he chewed on it for over 1-1/2 hours straight.

We then took him out for his last potty for the night. We came back in and told him to get in bed (crate). Normally he walks right into the crate at this time, but not last night. He needed to make a little detour and pick up his favorite bone and then go to bed :) As soon as we got up this morning, he went out to do his business, then ate breakfast. Immediately afterwards, he picked up the bone and has been carrying it to different spots around the house with him for a little chew time.

Now, if I could only figure out how to keep it from rolling under the furniture, so I don't have to stop whatever I am doing to retrieve it for him immediately. Otherwise, he will whine non-stop wanting his toy.

Crunchcore Bone.jpg

Thank you again @mer55!!!! He adores this bone :)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Re: A Great Toy for Bullies

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

I'm so tired of giving him water bottles that last all of 15 minutes. Going to look for it now.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

[MENTION=8824]mavsfan4life[/MENTION] Amazon has them in different sizes. Which size would be best for a bullie?

OP
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem

@mavsfan4life Amazon has them in different sizes. Which size would be best for a bullie?

I looked at the sizes and they have the same dimensions listed on the Large and Medium, so not really sure. I measured Mayhem's and it is approximately 6-3/8" long.

I see that on Amazon, it didn't get good reviews, but Mayhem has chewed and chewed and I see no signs of damage. He tears up some of his toys after a while, but he isn't super destructive.

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w

Thanks. I ordered the Medium one. Think it was something like 5.5x8.5" which sounds like a good size.

Thanks again. I'm really excited about this..lol.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

That's awesome, I'm getting one too! Thanks for sharing this. :2thumbs:

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow

Very cool, I might have to buy one of these too! :D

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian

Me too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)

Mayhem's favorite toy used to be the Jolly Ball, but for Christmas @mer55 gave him his favorite gift ever.......a Crunchcore Bone. It sounds like an empty water bottle when he chews it, but it doesn't break apart/tear like the water bottles. He loves this thing!!!! Last night he chewed on it for over 1-1/2 hours straight.

We then took him out for his last potty for the night. We came back in and told him to get in bed (crate). Normally he walks right into the crate at this time, but not last night. He needed to make a little detour and pick up his favorite bone and then go to bed :) As soon as we got up this morning, he went out to do his business, then ate breakfast. Immediately afterwards, he picked up the bone and has been carrying it to different spots around the house with him for a little chew time.

Now, if I could only figure out how to keep it from rolling under the furniture, so I don't have to stop whatever I am doing to retrieve it for him immediately. Otherwise, he will whine non-stop wanting his toy.

View attachment 64339

Thank you again @mer55!!!! He adores this bone :)

oh you are so welcome! I bought Bogey one for Christmas too and my "grand dog , Elliot" managed to DESTROY it! Have not been able to find a replacement!! I am glad he loves it!!!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian

I just bought one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ponder: -- Banks' lasted about two days! i bought her the ball.... guess I 'll try this one and see if it lasts longer

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
I think I'm gonna have to get one. Ruthie pulls all of her stuffy's apart to get the plastic squeaky.

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR POSTING THIS!

I'm so tired of giving him water bottles that last all of 15 minutes. Going to look for it now.

Oh my gosh, me too! I have to find that and get it NOW!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.