This toy will surely poop out your bully!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
tailteaser.jpg

First let me say that for the past two hours I have been frustratingly trying to attach a video of the boys playing with their new toy, but I've been unsuccessful! So, sorry for no video but I'll keep working at it.

Let me tell you a little about this toy though. It's called a "Tail Teaser" and it is so much FUN!! It's like a fishing pole with a stuffed/squeaky toy at the end. The object is to keep the toy away from your bully. Tate and Finn love jumping up and down trying to get the stuffy toy, while I have fun tossing the Tail Teaser all around. They jump, they run in circles. And, they get really pooped out! The first night I got a little worried because Finn was playing so hard with it and he just kept panting, so I had to stop. The other caution is, the stuffy has a squeaker which Tate was able to take out pretty easily…so do be careful with that.

Otherwise, it's a very durable toy; the boys have already chewed on the "rod" portion of the Teaser and there really isn't any damage that I can see. It's a great option if you cannot exercise your bully outdoors or if you just want to try something different for your bully to play with.

I bought mine from Amazon and it was just under $10.00 before tax.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey thats cool!! Must check it out! Like fishing for Bullys!!! :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, I bet they do love chasing it around. BeBe would go crazy for that thing.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Omg I am up for any suggestion to tire out the energizer bunny. I am ordering right now.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh that looks awesome!!! Will have to add that one to Santa's list!!! HO HO HO :christmas10:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION], not to undermine your great find on Amazon, but Vegas love's this toy too, I found out because we bought our cat one!!! I have both Vegas and Jester running in circles and jumping for the toy on the end. And yes people take caution!! Vegas got it after I forgot it on the coffee table and the only thing he chewed up was the stick the toy was attached too. I buy mine at Petsmart.

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
That's hilarious. My mom was visiting and bought our cats one and Ruthie loves it more than the cats do!!!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
We have one for our cat too, but never thought about the dogs playing with it, because the cat toys are so small, they would eat them in a second. It looks like fun though, and would tire them out.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
sounds like loads of fun... better than my 'evil toothbrush'

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea loves playing with the cats toys. We have several like that and she goes crazy over them. We just get them at the dollar store and throw them away when she is done with them.

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online