Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:blink: it sure did!

Thanks for recommending Henny I am going to get some!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Thanks Henny. Harlea is rough on balls as well so we have been looking for some good ones for her. The only other ones she hasn't destroyed are the Holee Roller ones.

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
We bought a ball for June but if it rolls more than a few feet away from her it's like she's scared to go get it... either that or she's just too lazy to go 2 more feet haha

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Holee Roller balls have worked well for Charley. We can throw it indoors, he can chew and also play tug. They last forever! .
duse4ube.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sharon Mitchel

Sep 5, 2013
Port Townsend, Washington, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Charley, a 5 year old male
Well, someone recommended Jolly balls. (I can't find that thread tonight). I ordered the softer one for inside use. Charley smelled it in the box and walked away. Perfect, it will hold till Christmas, I thought. Then today I purchased a basketball for outdoor use. Oh my, he went after it with a vengeance while I was out getting more bags from the car! It was in a shopping bag and well, the nose knows! He got it out of the bag and tried to get it out of its squarish cardboard packaging, pushed it all over the bedroom. That's my boy!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Lol, I was thinking other thoughts too when I read the title. Just shows where our EBN minds are. Lol. Those balls look great, I'll have to check them out. My guys love their balls too, it's their favourite thing to play with. Thanks for sharing.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.