Kong Toy

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
kong.jpg

Everybully loves the Kong toy! Its durable and entertaining. I used the Medium until about 6 months and then went up to the large. At 15months we are ready for the Extra Large. You can purchase these at most pet stores, but Carolina Pet Pantry carries them in red and black all different sizes. Here is the link http://stores.carolinapetpantry.com/-strse-276/Kong-Extreme-Large/Detail.bok

KentuckyBully

Jun 28, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mickey and Minnie
Kong came out with a new toy about a month ago. It is round with a hole in the center and hollow type holes all around. It promotes the natural instinct to dig, etc. I fill it with cheese and put a treat in each one. It takes my bullies about 45 min. To finish each one. They are crazy for it. They also love the kong and Wumba.

ccbulldog

Sep 22, 2015
Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie
Rosie loves her kong. I like to fill it and freeze it in the summer for a nice cool treat.

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
i always try to find the right safe toy for my dogs.. i watch for stuffed filled and make sure they are tough.,,. i know the kong toys are made so they will last but recently someone showed me a picture of a dog that got his tongue stuck in one and was so serious that it may loose part of its tongue.. im sure this was something that rarely happens but now im paranoid .. i still buy them but watch them closely

Members online

No members online now.