Water Bottle pets

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Love Love Love these. Bella is addicted to water bottles. So this product is so perfect for her.

The unstuffed animal has room to place a water bottle, once that one is crushed, place another. These are great. She gets the "crinkle" nose and popping, but the sound is muffled for me. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

A must have.

Attachments

• water cow.gif
    water cow.gif
    9.4 KB · Views: 252
  • waterbottle.gif
    waterbottle.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] where cani find those?? Duchess loves water bottles but has them destroyed in 30 seconds! DO the coverings actually hold up to the jaws of a bully?

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes they hold up and you can switch out the bottle once it gets destroyed. I got mine a. Carolina Pet Pantry but you can get them at Petco etc

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Those are cute. I've seen lesser quality ones but those ones look well made.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The ones we tried did not hold up to Her Royal Rip and Tear. But she uses her feet to hold the bottle then grabs on to the nearest appendage with her teeth and Tugs with all her might until she removes it.

Tankmommy

Oct 10, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
TANK
These are great mine loves chasing 2 liter coke bottles and now milk gallons all over the house he plays with them more than with any toys we have purchased.

OP
B

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
These are great mine loves chasing 2 liter coke bottles and now milk gallons all over the house he plays with them more than with any toys we have purchased.

Last I knew, Carolina Pet Pantry has them large enough for Milk jugs. I have not seen them in person, but if your bully loves that size, I would say go for it.

Scueva

Sep 27, 2012
Chicago, IL
Bulldog(s) Names
Duchess
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] that is exactly what duchess does!
[MENTION=6338]Tankmommy[/MENTION] I have spent so much money on toys and duchess also prefers an empty bottle. You live and learn, lol
[MENTION=770]Bella'sMom[/MENTION] I've never seen them at petco or pet smart, I'll check the boutique pet stores, there's A bunch by me, now that I know what I'm looking for I'm sure somewhere carries them. Thanks!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Sebastian and Oliver each have one they got from Nitschke & Banks last year for Christmas from the Secret Santa Paws gift exchange. They have held up extremely well even after adding another bulldog into the fray!!!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven has a big hippo that holds a two liter soda bottle. That rug rat is brutal and has torn the area where the bottle head is. She does love the thing. I might have to purchase a new one for her upcoming birthday basket.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
The ones we tried did not hold up to Her Royal Rip and Tear. But she uses her feet to hold the bottle then grabs on to the nearest appendage with her teeth and Tugs with all her might until she removes it.

We got one for Christmas last year ...... it lasted about 15 minutes with Daddy!! He did exactly the same thing!! :bigeyes: :bitching:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I got Lola a reindeer one last week and so far so good! We do go through a lot of bottles but so worth it. Also I got her the JW ball that has the same plastic that bottles are made out of inside so as she bites it she hears the same sound.

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
We have gone thru sooo many of these but the ones at Petsmart that I buy usually only last just a few days before they r destroyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dee J

Oct 16, 2012
Denton, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus Mayhem AKA B-Ham AKA Brutty Boy
I just got one for Brutus at Petsmart. I got a Christmas one, so it was 50% off! It's the normal water bottle size, but he loves it. You might be able to still find them at Petsmart on sale too

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
This is a great product, my guys love playing with empty water bottles, I take the cap and ring off, and peel off the paper label. They will pay with it for hours. I would worry about the stuffed animal though, I'd be afraid that they would chew and swallow it.

Members online

No members online now.