Tuff Toys!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Does your bully LOVE stuffed toys but tears them apart in minutes? (Okay...seconds! :))

I've had great luck with Tuff Toys. We have Polly the Pig, an Ultimate Ring, and a couple balls - and two bulldogs have been playing with them for over a year!

The ends of some of the toys are starting to fray but we haven't had anyone choking on stuffing with these toys.

Toys.jpg

Last edited:

Daizy and Dukes mom

Nov 28, 2011
Mansfield, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Daizy & Duke
I agree the TUFF toys are the best. Daizy & Duke destroy everything...lol. The only one of the Tuff toys they have gotten through is the red bone you have pictured. But that took about 6 months...lol. Daizy ate a large antler in 4 days...lol, I think she holds the record

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Raven destroys everything. Problem is that she loves her some stuffed toys. I bought her one of those tuff toys and she demolished it in a week....guess nothing is safe from her. I just need to be ready to buy and replenish quickly.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
oh yeah, Chunk LOVES THEM!!! he has several (spoiled puppy!) his favorite is the Bull, not just a toy.... but also a tabletop to chew his other toys on! They hold up really well!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Really good to know, so far the only toys my guys can have are the Kong toys, they chew or eat everything else, but I will definetly have to try the Tuff toys. I hope they are available in Canada. I'll just have to take the kiddies to their favourite store (Petsmart) lol, and see if they have them.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
ummmm..sadly the red one in the picture lasted about 2 hours...Jake was literally standing on it and pulling straight up..until threads gave out. :(

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have never tried tough toys but I may have to look into them!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm going to have to give it a go also. Vegas is satisfied currently with the Elk antler that he got in his stocking. He also got a smaller one from his secret Santa...but that one is almost gone already. Vegas is to chewing as Orion is to sucking. They can each do their thing for hours as long as the item holds up. I haven't purchased one of these yet....we got one like it for Moe, guaranteed tough...........so we will check in with Moe and John in a few weeks to see 1)if Moe liked it and 2)how it held up.

Where are these toys available at?

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I'm going to have to give it a go also. Vegas is satisfied currently with the Elk antler that he got in his stocking. He also got a smaller one from his secret Santa...but that one is almost gone already. Vegas is to chewing as Orion is to sucking. They can each do their thing for hours as long as the item holds up. I haven't purchased one of these yet....we got one like it for Moe, guaranteed tough...........so we will check in with Moe and John in a few weeks to see 1)if Moe liked it and 2)how it held up.

Where are these toys available at?

Cheryl..Petco or Unleashed here sells them. :)

rikkiderr

Jul 21, 2010
Plano, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Trixie Wrinklebottom
Just got Trixie a couple of these toys and so far she LOVES them! She just finished chewing the head off of the last stuffed toy I gave her and so far, these 2 have passed with flying colors. Only complaint is that the T-Rex is almost too big for her to carry around. She still loves it tho. Trixie vs Dino.jpgTrixie vs Pig.jpg

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
We bought HRH an alligator for her birthday and she put a hole in its head in less than an hour.
She also received an Octopus from [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] for Christmas though; and it's still got all it's tentacles and no holes yet.

LillyNBruin

Community Veteran
Mar 22, 2010
Central Mass
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruin & Lilly
Unfortunately none have lasted with Lilly. Bevo the bull, Shack the Shark and 2 rings have been ruined. She can't resist pulling stuffing out. And as you can see it took me 4 times to get through my head that these don't work with her. It's so unfortunate, because Bruin likes stuffies and he's gentle with them, but Lilly will just come along and take them.

Members online

No members online now.