Tuff Toys!

Walter323

Jun 11, 2012
Minnesota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gus
Walter loves stuffed/plush toys. Except none of them last more than a few days. We finally found one that has made it over a month. It has "chew guard technology". It is from a company called "go dog fun". Pretty inexpensive too. Especially not having to worry about Walter chewing it to pieces and eating the stuffing.
This is a pic of the one we got Walter, just put an order in for a couple other ones.
770615.jpg

christyjulene

Apr 1, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Abbey
Antlers last if I go find them in the two acres they have to lose them in. Ultimate_Tug-o-war_Button9.jpg This one we got at Christmas a year ago and they have eaten the middle out of it. They still play tug with the rings.

Angie1969

Apr 5, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Taz
I purchased a toy for Taz, there called dodo birds, he's 8 months old now, and he still has 2 left out of 3. Not bad!. Try it with your bully.

LordStanley

Apr 1, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lord Stanley
We purchased the Shark one yesterday, and Stanley had the tail ripped open in less than 10 minutes...

chatz

Apr 16, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
dexter
I bought a BullyBox for my boy. I did 3 months and you get some really great stuff in there! It keeps my boy busy.

Last edited by a moderator:

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Tuff toys don't work for us either. He's a very tough chewer, even for a bullie.
Only thing that lasts for us are the Kong "Squeezz Jel" ones, and we cut the squeakers out before giving them to Blue.

Also, Petstages has something called an ORKA Bone that lasts as well. Blue loves them so much we have two. But, we cut off the rope part because he'll chew through it and then eat it.
here's a pic.

View attachment 76418

Goob14

Jun 26, 2014
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Goob
A GREAT place to buy these toys and west paw toys is baxterboo.com. great prices and usually have free shipping offers a couple times a week. I never do petco or petsmart for toys anymore

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
funny yousaid that,
when ty was still very young he literally ate my flip flop!
caused some GI issues naturally, and a very $$$$ vet bill.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.