I’m an adorable 4-year-old English Bulldog who has had a hard time being bounced around the last two years. I just want to chill in a calm, peaceful house where I can feel safe. I’m similar to Piper The Painting Bulldog who was a grumpy diva, but blossomed into a remarkable girl with the right parents. I absolutely CANNOT live with kids or in a household with lots of foot traffic. I'll be fine with other dogs, as long as my forever home does not have several or rambunctious dogs. If I get overstimulated and too stressed, I will bite. I have seen a behaviorist and my forever home will be given the behaviorist’s packet to read. If you’re a laid-back person looking for a cool dude to chill with, I’m you’re guy.
Adoption Fee: $600

House trained • Spayed/Neutered • Special needs • Current on vaccinations • Prefers a home without: Young Children • Primary Color(s): Brindle • Secondary Color(s): White or Cream • Coat Length: Short

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> San Antonio Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!