Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Wizard8-150x150.jpg

Adoption Fee: $650.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

I am 13 months old and I would describe myself as “simply amazing!” I am house trained, crate trained (but bark a little if I can see you) and overall, I love everyone and everything. If I look a little scared in my pictures, it’s because I was trying to get away and run and play. But there is not one thing scary about me. I had a great family that loved me a lot, and there were a lot of tears when I left, but sometimes things happen that are not planned and you just have to adapt and move on. So, here I am, joining rescue, and so excited to find a new family that loves Bulldogs and loves to play. I can play ball, keep away, and I can sit. I am working on stay. I am kind of thick, so maybe no small kids that I might run over, but kids, yes.. I love kids.

9/16/18 Update: Does this pic make me look lazy? Well, I was taking my afternoon nap when the lady with the camera came around. But, I wanted all of you to know I am doing fabulous. I am getting ready to get my stitches out and I will be moving into a foster home this week. I will be reading the applications to see which family is right for me. I am known as a “gentle giant” – and I can knock over a child if I am not careful. I don’t mean to, but if I hear a cheese wrapper opening, I will come running because I hear it calling my name! But, I do love kids, people and other dogs. I just need a little help with walk, don’t run… and stay, not play! But I am one smart fella and I am a very fast learner. My name is Wizard and I am 1 year old.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

TheBlands

Jun 17, 2019
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Zelda Lee Ray
Ive been looking for a bully his color .he is beautiful does he come with papers?

OP
Cbrugs

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Ive been looking for a bully his color .he is beautiful does he come with papers?

You will have to contact the rescue directly. We only post as a courtesy.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.