Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Maple1-150x150.jpg

Adoption Fee: $650.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

My name is Maple, like the sweet syrup. You can call me a valley girl. You might think that is something cool and sophisticated. It is not! I was a Texas valley girl with a chain around my neck—and not one of those shinny expensive one. I was chained to a post to live out my days in a hole I dug for myself. I had a job, but it was not glamorous either. It was to birth as many babies as I could.

I thankfully I have been rescued from that life. I loved all my babies, but enough is enough. I am so glad that these nice people got me out of that hole, got me a nice warm bath, and got rid of all the fleas. I am only five years old but my teeth are ground down like a much older dog. I’ll let you imagine why and how I ground them down. I also have several bad spots on my skin that hurt.

My new life is begun with a trip to the vet spa. I am now a rescue girl and I hope to be matched with your family.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.