Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Athena4-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Hi, everybody! My name is Athena, like the goddess. I hitched a ride with my friend Maple and we hit the road all the way from south Texas to join rescue. We rode in several cars and traveled a long time. But I got loved on more in two days that in my entire life. I was given a nice warm bath and all those nasty fleas just fell right off.

I am four years old. I have a few bare spots on my skin where my fir is missing. It is because I have been neglected for so long. My eyes, ears and tail need some work too. But I just love being around people and I also like being around other dogs. We can have more fun together, and I get lonely when no one is around.

I’m at the vet spa getting checked out and made beautiful again. A goddess has to keep up her appearance. Then I will be conducting interviews to see I can be matched with. But you will have to treat my like the goddess I truly am.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.