Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
IrisJ6-150x150.jpg

Adoption Fee: $650.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Please welcome Iris to our rescue family. She writes: I must say I am one lucky lady! Of all the houses I could have stumbled across, I chose the home where Kaycie lives. And Kaycie is involved in animal welfare. Kaycie was like, “OMG! Get in here, girl, and let me get you all cleaned up.” Kaycie scrubbed me from head to tail, and even places the sun never shines, because I was covered in urine and fleas. And then she blow dried my fur and I was in Bulldog heaven!

I can’t really tell you a lot about my life, other than I was really hungry, I have had babies and I am not microchipped. I am not sure if someone lost me, dropped me off in a strange area of town or just what happened. But so far, I am loving this thing called rescue because I have had a spa day, some great food, and now I am laying on the sofa, fixing to watch some football. Love always, Iris

9/10/18 Update: Foster girl Iris made it to the clinic yesterday and is getting everything checked out. She is so sweet, but is pretty shy. When things got loud at the clinic with other dogs, she wanted to be glued to our volunteer’s side. It makes you wonder what life she has lived. Dr. Larsen thinks she might have recently had puppies. She appears to only be 2 years old and weighs a very thin 40 pounds!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.