Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Jade9-150x150.jpg

Adoption Fee: $650.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Hello bulldog friends it’s me Jade joining rescue today. And, if I may say so, I am just a beautiful as the precious stone, Jade. I bet you’re wondering how a Bulldog baby (well I am 13 months old) found her way to rescue. Well I wanted to join rescue. I heard that there were great things happening.

There were lots of toys and treats, and lots of other Bulldogs to play with. I am all about those things! I love toys, treats, other dogs and I love attention. And oh, did I tell you I love to chew? Yes, I do chew. Now don’t let that scare you because all I need to be happy and out of your stuff and into my stuff is some Bulldog approved chew toys. I have been known to have a leather fetish too, but with the proper treats I think I can become a model citizen in no time at all.

So, the best kind of family for me would be a family with toys, treats, gives a lot of attention, active, energetic and one that appreciate a beautiful Bulldog named Jade. But, just warning you, if you love leather, I do too. So all leather needs to be up high because just the smell of real leather sends me spinning in a circle. Maybe I should just change my name to Prada. I am off to the clinic to have some minor things done, then off to a foster, then off to my forever home.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.