Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Smitty3-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Howdy you Texas folks! My name is Smitty and I still feel like I am in a dizzy daze. Over the last few weeks I have been swapped, traded and Craiglisted. I even ended up moving from Arizona to the great State of Texas. And, boy am I glad I moved. Because I was able to hook up with these rescue folks.

They say my traveling days are almost over. Just a couple of more stops. I just arrived at the vet for some much-needed work, and then I will go to a nice foster home for a while to heal up. Then I will make my last move to the family who will love me and keep me forever.

I have a double ear infection and a bad hotspot on the side of my head. And I tested positive for Erhlichia, whatever that is! They say I got bit by a tick. To tell you the truth, I was bitten by a lot of ticks. Anyway, some medicine will take care of that. But my biggest problem is my eyes. I can barely see. One is so bad I have to go see an ophtha-something. I sure hope they get them both fixed up so I can see everyone again.

I am five years old. I love people big and small and I get along with other animals. I can hardly wait to meet that last family who will love me forever. Do you think I could be matched with you?

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online