Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Graham1-150x150.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

I woke up one day and everything changed. I had been itching all over for days. I was in a shelter with so many other dogs. We all wanted out. Then the people there brought me out to this nice man. He loaded me into his car and told me my name was now Graham. He said he named me after someone special in his family. He made me feel special!

We drove a very long way and he kept talking to me and made me feel better. We then made it to the pet doctor office and they have been so nice. It was the best day of my life!

Let me tell you a little more about me. I am 3 years old. I was itching because I have ringworm and I was covered with fleas. I lost count of how many times they bit me. I have large spots where my fur is thin because of the scratching. I also have a small cherry eye. But I have a beautiful new name, and a new chance at a wonderful life. Thank you rescue people for helping me. I hope to soon go home with a family specially chosen as a perfect match for me.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.