AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Randi~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in California

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Randi5-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Hello everyone it’s me Randi! Can you see the pic of me in the front seat? That’s because I came from up North in a transport vehicle and they let me ride up front! I think they could tell I was afraid because I shook a lot and I was really nervous. Where I moved from there were not many car rides, just a lot of life on the farm having babies. I have had my share of puppies but those days are over for me. From now on it’s sofas and treats and learning to walk on a leash and sitting in someone lap without shaking. Last year my real sister left the farm and moved down here and joined rescue. I was so jealous I kept hoping one day I could leave and that day finally happened. I know my sister found a wonderful family because I saw her adoption pics of Facebook and she looked really happy. After getting all my medical taken care of I will be looking for my very own family too. I am 4 years old, and on the small size, probably around 45 pounds. I am small enough to ride in a large purse or big enough to ride in a wagon. My name is Randi and I love this thing called rescue!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.