Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Carmen4-707x432.jpg

It’s been an interesting year, to say the least. I was dumped on a country road with a male Bulldog. He fell into a pond and drowned, but I was rescued by a kind lady. I was covered with ticks, flea and sores, but she took me home and nursed me back to health. But now I need you to help me find another home. My mom has four children and very little income. She realized she just doesn’t have the money to take proper care of me. So I’m giving you a chance at winning my heart!

My name is Carmen and I am around 10 years old (no one is really sure and a girl never tells her age). I am a little hard of hearing, my eyes are no longer 20/20, I have some teeth that need to be worked on, and I have a few skin issues. My favorite thing to do is take naps and walk around in the yard. So if you are looking for a calm, mature girl who likes to snuggle I just might be the perfect fit for you. You won’t get any of that wild and crazy stuff out of me.

I figure I will be at the spa for a couple of weeks to get all my vet needs handled. So that gives you just enough time to send in your application and hopefully be matched to me!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.