Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Emmy10-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $500.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Sweet Emmy Lou found life in her adopted home to not be exactly what was expected. She did not fit in with the other family dog. She was too energetic for a family looking for another calm girl. So she is back with rescue and as wonderful as ever. She is just looking for that family who can keep up with her!

Emmy Lou has been adopted! May we have your attention please! Today was the day Emmy Lou has dreamt of, as she found her perfect forever family! Thereā€™s no doubt she will live her life as the princess she has always wanted to be. Happily furever after, my sweet girl!

Sometimes in life, circumstances are just beyond our control. The same is true for some Bulldogs. Emmy Lou comes from a loving environment. But mom lost her job and suffered other financial setbacks. She tried to hold on to this sweet girl as long as she could. She made a lot of sacrifices to keep her. But the time came when she had to make the tough decision that was in the best interest of Emmy Lou. So she contacted rescue.

Emmy Lou is four years old and needs a little work done at the clinic. She will be spayed, have her cherry eye fixed, get caught up on vaccinations, and have everything else checked out. She is just the sweetest and best behaved girl. She loves kids and comes from a family with other dogs. She will be a perfect addition to most any family.

7/8/18 Update: Thank you all for your warm welcomeā€¦ good news sure does travel fast. Honey pie, sit a spell and let me explain why Iā€™m here. I do declare, in October, I found the pur-fect family. We had a big shindig to celebrate and mom made all the fixins. My days there were great, everyone loved me. I mean, who wouldnā€™t love me? Iā€™m the most beautiful Southern Belle Bulldog there ever was. Ya see, there was a real younginā€™ Bulldog there as well. On my time, I enjoyed playing with him, but he just didnā€™t understand that, bless his heart.

He started barkinā€™ up the wrong tree and thatā€™s when I gathered my belongings and phoned my driver. Iā€™m a sight for sore eyes and Iā€™m looking for someone to help me keep it that way. I need my wrinkles cleaned and my lubricating eye drops daily. Thatā€™s not too much to ask and I wonā€™t settle for anything less, ya hear!?

If you know you can handle my requests, then itā€™s quite possible you may deserve my never-ending Southern charm. Complete your adoption application today and letā€™s see if weā€™re two peas in a pod!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.