Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Dozer4-707x432.jpg

Adoption Fee: $550.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

Please welcome Dozer to our rescue family!

He writes: They call me Stud Muffin, but you can just call me Stud. I am a playful and fun-loving 3-year-old and I enjoy kids of all ages. My short life has been a blast with my family. I have learned so much from them and will miss them so. But life goes on. They have too much going on in their busy lives to give me the attention I need. First up, I need to tell you I don’t eat chicken. No way, no how! You should see what that nasty bird does to my beautiful fur. Not a big fan or potatoes either. And don’t try to get me to take a pill with peanut butter. Do you really eat this stuff that just hangs to the top of your mouth like glue? I also have some other allergies and take medicine for them. And did I tell you, I snore really loud?

OK, so some might think I am high maintenance. Well, others will tell you I am a perfect-looking and acting Bulldog. I am worth a little extra trouble and pampering. So, what are you waiting for? Fill out that application today. Someone lucky is going to be matched to this Stud Muffin.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online

No members online now.