AVAILABLE FOR ADOPTION! ~Winston David~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
WinstonD3-150x150.png

Adoption Fee: $650.00

Special Needs: No

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

He writes: Calling all Bulldog lovers… Here I am! And what you see is what you get: 97 lbs of Bulldog perfection.

Yes, I know I am large. I just call myself “super sized!” And the ladies? They love a man with a lot of muscles. I am physically fit… not an ounce of fat on me. I am 2 1/2 years old and I had a super family that loved me a lot. But my family was older and they realized that I needed a younger family that could take me everywhere and play with me. My family was having health problems and did what was best for me. They loved me and I loved them, but now I am ready to find a family that has a lot of energy!

I know how to sit and (kind of) how to stay. I am 100% potty trained and 100% going to chase that rabbit that lives in your yard. My perfect family will not have small kids because I might knock them over with my enthusiasm. When I start running through the house, I tend to be full throttle. I am always happy, always eager to play and always looking for someone to pet me. I love other dogs and I have never met a stranger.

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

Members online