I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Elijah Blu~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Texas

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Elijah4-150x150.jpg

Adoption Fee: $650.00

Special Needs: Unknown

Tolerant of children
Tolerant of dogs
Tolerant of cats

It’s me Elijah Blu joining rescue with a few words of wisdom for you! And I do know what I am talking about! My life experience just may help another bulldog one day! So, pay lot’s of attention! My Mom called me Eli, and she loved me a lot! I was her baby, the one she kissed on the lips, and held in her lap. But, I was not the only one in the home and everybody wanted to sit in her lap. My Mom had a friend, who had a friend, and that friend had a friend who always wanted a bulldog! So, in theory it seemed like a win-win for me. So, I packed my bags, and headed to my home in paradise.

I was supposed to get neutered, get all my vaccinations, heart worm preventive, and get to live inside with my family. My Mom called often and checked on me and it was always the same “He’s doing great!” But, something just seemed wrong so my Mom dropped in unexpectedly one day and found me in the backyard, under a tree, in Texas, in the middle of the day! I was dirty, my ears infected, never been to their vet, and I was overheated. She cried as she held me. She never thought that would happen to me. She trusted the people to do the right thing. I almost died. I have a deep puncture that goes all the way through my cornea.

So, people think about what could happen when you’re rehoming an animal. It happened to me. I am now blind in one eye, my ears are so bad I can’t hear very well now, and what I thought was paradise ended up being anything but. My name is Eli, I am almost 2, and I am so thankful I did not die in that back yard. I am thankful that I got to join rescue, and I will get all the medical attention I need. I know the next family I move in with will love me forever!

Wanna Adopt?

Please view the adoption process and fill out an application at their website ---> dfwbulldogrescue.org

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Lone Star

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News!

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.